Aug. 10, 2020
The deep well pump is a vertical multi-stage centrifugal pump that can lift water from deep wells. As the groundwater level drops, deep well pumps are more widely used than general centrifugal pumps. However, due to improper selection, some users have problems such as failure to install, insufficient water output, failure to pump water, and even damage to the motorized well. So, how do users choose deep well pumps?
1. Choose the submersible multi-stage pump according to the maximum allowable production volume of the water source well. The pumping capacity of the water pump must be consistent with the actual influx of water in the well. The pumping capacity must be equal to or slightly less than the actual production capacity of the source well, otherwise it will inevitably produce strong pumping, which will not only shorten the service life of the deep well submersible pump, but also filter The net is pumped and destroyed, resulting in more sand gushing and even scrapping the well.
2. The diameter of the deep well pump must match the wellbore diameter. In order to make the deep well pump get up and down smoothly, there is room for groundwater to collect quickly when pumping, and it can reduce the running wear of the pump without resistance. The diameter of the wellbore of the pumping pipe and the pump body is required to be 20-40 mm larger than the maximum diameter of the pump body. That is, the annular gap between the largest diameter part of the pump body and the well wall must be 10-20 mm in order to prolong the service life of the water well and deep well submersible pump.
3. Downhole position of the pump head of the deep well pump. The pump head of the deep well submersible pump must never be lowered at the position of the filter tube (flower tube). It must be lowered at the position of the well wall tube (real tube), otherwise the sand will not stop or will The well was botched. According to the electric logging curve interpretation of holes, by suppling, both party a and party b according to the hydrogeological conditions of the well and the adjacent water well (aquifer buried depth, thickness of aquifer, the aquifer lithology) and the workings of the pump, suppling structure decide the well (caliper, flower tube, tube location) and suppling depth and pump selection, to ensure that in the future, the pump and water pump operation process, no any problem.
4. According to the allowable extraction volume of the water source well, select the deep well submersible pump. Under the conditions allowed by hydrology and geology, and according to the water inflow of the source well, determine the specification and model of the deep well submersible pump to determine the reasonable structure of the source well.
5. Choose a deep well pump based on the total head loss. The diameter, head (number of stages) and power of the deep well submersible pump should be selected according to the total pressure head loss required to lift the groundwater from the pump head to the surface pool or water tower. The water pressure increases proportionally with the number of impellers passing through it. The impeller of the deep well pump works when immersed in water, and only has a head but no suction. The rated head and the actual operating head of the water pump must not be too different, and must not be higher than 25% of the actual head. The pump head is high and the motor power required is large, which is likely to cause the pump to have a larger upper string, the lighter wears the impeller and the impeller, and the heavy one has the bearing in the housing (which acts as a limiter) and is easy to stick to the pump coupling. If the water pump cannot be operated, the motor overload winding will burn out.
The above inforamtion is provided by deep well pump manufacturers.